Sunday, May 4, 2008

sick...

I've been sick since last sunday. so i kinda feel restless to do anything even posting blog. lol. n now i got measles! what a nice time to have it when my finals is jz 1 week away. okay. i shall start from sunday, i woke up and got bad headache. so i stayed home whole day til evening, went dinner and came home. Then my headache worsen. It was d worst headache i've got in my life. My head was like heavier than rocks. So i took panadol and slept. Worse still, i got test 2 for maths d next day. I wasn't really prepared for it. It was a horrible paper and i failed. i got 25/60. so then, monday, after d maths test, i dun hav anymore classes. so i stayed home again and rest/sleep. haha. oh, i took panadols to cure all my headache and fever. i took a total of 11 panadol from sunday til wed. i nv take this many panadols in my life before. Aaron was telling me to go and see doc but i was too lazy to move and i thought fever and headache is nothing, panadol shud cure it. so i don't bother to go for it. Then i travel back on wed evening, i was still okay. everything was fine. had dinner and stuff. The next day was labour day! public hol! yea i really had a public holiday, a proper rest day, i slept whole day. keep wake up and slp, wake up and slp. My mom was angry cuz she thought i was too lazy. but the fact is, i jz can't help waking up. oh wait, i think i slept around 4 sth 5am d nite before. i was ermm, watching series, movies and smsing. that's a bit crazy i know for a sick person. okay, that's for thursday. Friday morning, i went back to cyber for class. maths class, it's important. lol. here comes the interesting part, i was concentrating, then suddenly i realised my hands have red spot. so i reconfirm with san nee asking her if i'm seeing things. she said yea, i have red spots. So then after class, i came back to mlk again. i went to see doc. she checked if i got dengue, but negative sign. So she suspect either dengue or measles. later at nite, i realised my spots are getting more and more, it's MEASLES!!! hell, i hate it. it's itchy and it will spread. so i can't go anywhere but stay home. and i dun hav anymore series to watch. that's d worst part. so i spend my time sleeping, watching some random movies that i got from san nee. Thank god i still have movies to watch. or else i'll be dead bored. i got a funny sms from sandra jz now. she said her mom tell her to come stay over with me cuz she nv got measles b4 and she wants it as she's too free now. gosh! such a crazy idea!

oh wait! i got sth to add. i got an e-mail from my uncle jz now. he send me those pics of my lil cousin! she's so adorable!!! she learnt how to sit already!!!

No comments: