Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Parents anniversary at bamboo hut..

Okay, now i'll talk about what happened today. lol. So, today is my parents wedding anniversary. We have dinner at bamboo hut with my dad's golfers frenz aka neighbours. Aunty adree prepared quite nice settings. The special one for wedding anniversary. So, we have a 5 course meal. 1st was caesar salad. I didn't bother to take pic cuz i forgotten about it. Then, came the mushroom soup with garlic bread. It's very nice soup. It's not from the campbell can okay. It's the real blended, cooked mushroom soup. Then, we have the main course. I don't know what it is called. Oh, and there's two choices. For the couples, husband has the one with seafood and the wife has the one with chicken.


After that, dad gave mom the roses that aunty adree prepared for the event. It was sweet. There's 24 roses as it's their 24th anniversary. My mom was surprised. Then, there's the cake cutting and champagne pouring. The pics it's in my dad's camera. So i don't bother to upload them. Oh oh, they have the flaming love after that. After that, we have this big plate of fruits. It was nicely carved and decorated fruits. We have cakes as well. The 1 that my parents cut juz now. It's from secret recipe. Chocolate indulgence. Nice, but i was too full to finish it.


It was a nice dinner with family and family frenz. I love the setting there. Very romantica. haha.

No comments: