Wednesday, May 7, 2008

3 accidents in a day..

On monday, i travel back to cyber early in the morning. i push off from my hse around 7am. waited for wee kiat awhile outside his hse. finally, leave malacca toll probably around 7.25am. d traffic was fine. quite smooth sailing. then cin you says looks like gonna rain. i was praying hard, hoping it won't rain. but my prayers didn't work. it rained at last. at 1st it was quite okay, then slowly getting heavier and heavier. as it was raining, i can't speed thou i'm running out of time. i have quiz at 9am.

All of a sudden, cin you shouted, ask me to slow down. Then, i realised there's many cars in front all on their breaks. I was like, 'shit! i'm gonna be late!' I dunno there was traffic jam til i was at the front. There's this lorry i don't know how, overturned and this BMW 3 series front was badly damage. In the car, i saw there's 1 lady stucked inside i guess. I mean who would want to sit in a crashed car unless u'r forced to. So i guess the door got problem or so. That was before senawang i guess.

Then, as i was driving nicely, suddenly, there's traffic jam again. It was before seremban. So we all thought that maybe ppl from seremban rushing to work. That's why jam. But as i was approaching the front, i saw blue siren light. So i was telling cin you, impossible there's a road block in the high way, maybe there's an accident again. True enough, as i was passing by, i saw there's 1 car badly damage also at d centre, near the divider. Then, there's a few crashed cars, by the road side. I guess those that can move, already move to the side. I think this accident involved a few cars. Finally, the road was clear and i reached class on time. I was on time okay. Jz that the rest was early. Cuz when i entered the class, d lecturer smile at me and say she thought i wasn't going to take the quiz.

Next, i'm gonna talk about my journey back to malacca. It was all fine. Then suddenly, i saw another accident. It's on the opposite road. I think it's somewhere near the place where the lorry overturned this morning. I forgotten it's what car but i know it's badly damaged also. The front part of the car was gone. lol. Man, i saw a total of 3 accidents on the highway in a day. Now, i'm starting to get worried. Maybe someday i might be the 1 involved. Pray hard i don't weih.

No comments: