Friday, May 16, 2008

feelings...

I always look happy, don't I? but sometimes i don't know whether i'm really that happy or not. i would laugh loudly, n smile and everything but deep down, i don't know what are my real feelings. Yesterday and day before yesterday, i was feeling very very down. i don't know what's wrong with me. People around me still think i'm happy cuz i still laugh and smile but deep down, i'm feeling very down. I don't know is it love or studies. Something was troubling me and i don't know what is that. how pathetic is that la? I really feel like doing something crazy to release my that don't know why tension. But too bad, everyone else was busy preparing for finals except me cuz my next paper will be on sat afternoon while others have paper on friday. Then, i told kang liang that i'm really feeling down. It's like i don't know what to do with myself to cheer myself up. He was being sweet. A real fren he is indeed. He actually offer to come to cyber from damansara jz to accompany me cuz i'm being very moody. I was really touched. But he need to travel like 1 hour to reach cyber jz to cheer me up? It's a bit crazy la. i feel bad cuz later midnight he need to travel back alone again. Thou i really wanna let loose but i shouldn't trouble a fren that way. I was in the library then he called, he really can cheer me up. He was talking to me and i don't know why i slowly feel much better. He was joking and stuff. After talking to him, i really feel so much better. No need to release tension d. Thanks kang liang!!!

No comments: