Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bad day

I'm not feeling well today. Had headache, fever n head been spinning. But hey, who am I kidding? Nobody actually care if I'm sick or just normal. My bf tells me to take care instead of comforting me with his voice. He only say that 'i'm not talking tonight. I hope u understand.'  *heartbroken*

So yeah, I've been feeling sick all night while my bf was out enjoying dinner and badminton with his friends. At the end of the day, all I get is 'I HOPE U UNDERSTAND'

Yes I know he's tired n he needs to be awake early tmr. So am I? Oh he doesn't know that. He knows bout himself. He's tired I'm not? He needs to wake up early, I need to leave home by 7.45? For me, it's the thoughts that count. At least let me know that u care, will ya? Would u jz spare me 5 mins of ur long day?

It's jz another sad and disappointing day. When I needed u d most, all u tell me is I HOPE U UNDERSTAND.
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: