Saturday, August 9, 2008

two wonderful days...

I spent 2 wonderful days around malaccca with aaron. Thanks so much for making it happened my dear. He came down to mlk on thursday morning even thou he was sick(been vomiting and having fever but refused to let me know). It's sweet but heartache-ing. I brought him to eat chicken rice ball. Lol. I remember harry asking me if that's fish ball. hehe. It was a rainy day. So we got no other places to go other than shopping malls. Went to Dataran Pahlawan to walk around since he says the last time he came mlk it's not ready yet. After walking around for awhile, nth to do, we went to take those funky pics. lol. It was nice anyway thou a bit childish. Malacca is definitely a place to eat eat and eat. After shopping, we went to eat Pork Satay. I guess not many places have this. I don't know why it's so famous in mlk but i still prefer chicken. lol. Then, we went to Menara Taming Sari. The sky was clearer as the rain stopped so we got quite nice view of Malacca the Historical City.
The pics above is taken at Menara Taming Sari. 1st is the m'cca view+aaron + me n him in the rotating tower.
After that, came back home, took a short nap as we were both tired, especially aaron who only slept for 2 hours d nite before. He was suppose to go back at 7pm by bus but surprised!!! his hsemate came down mlk as well. N they'r goin back the next day with another mlk hsemate. A great news for me!!! So while we were napping, his hsemate called n say go eat satay celup. So we woke up n went to eat eat n eat again. My day ended after the satay celup session. But his, i don't know. Maybe more interesting.
The next day, woke up at 11.40 when my mom nearly break the door. lol. jz exaggerating. She knocked loudly n woke me up. So i got ready, n started another day with my dear. Went to get him from his fren's place in bukit beruang. Then we went to eat cendol at Donald & Lily's. I've been eating there for years but didn't bother to know the name until his hsemate was saying malaccan dunno anything. lol. After that, went to spend some time in my aunt's place then we managed to catch a movie. I'm so happy i got to watch The Mummy. I wanted to watch that since before the break. Watched at the new gsc at dataran which i never tried. It was a nice experience. The movie ended at 5 sth then we went to walk around Again in dataran to wait for his hsemate whom were watching The Dark Knight. After that, we went for food hunting again. See, EAT, EAT & EAT! At first, we plan to eat the malacca famous fried oyster at bunga raya. Unfortunately, maybe it was still too early as it's only 6.30pm, the stall was not open. So, we went to eat 'char siew fan'. It was very delicious! i don't know maybe i was too hungry so i find it very nice. Then, today is the Olympic's opening ceremony, we went to Bamboo hut to watch the whole big event. But it was stilll early when we reached. So, me and aaron walk all the way from bamboo hut to jonker's street. It was jz a stroll, jz the two of us spending time together. I didn't wanna buy anything, jz wanna walk with him. How sweet is that? Bla bla n bla.. Went back to bamboo hut to watch the ceremony as it was nearly 8pm. It was magnificent. Especially their fireworks and all. It was very grand. I only managed to watch til the part where they start introducing the country and all. Then, it was getting late already. Aaron was worried bout me driving back home alone. So, i got to leave them there and be a good girl, come home early. Came home, shower then watch the ceremony again. I got to watch the part where they light the fire. It was nice.. Then.... i'm stuck in front of d laptop now, blogging bout my beautiful days with my dear...
This part is dedicated to aaron:
Thanks for travelling all the way from Cyber to Malacca jz to spend time with me even when u'r sick, my dear. I really appreciate what you did for me. Thanks for making my two wonderful days happened as well. You can jz make me smile. Love ya.

No comments: