Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Jz random sweet breakfast..

After MANY days of bugging I wanna go eat McDonald breakfast, dear finally felt guilty and woke me up before dawn to go get breakfast. He called me around 6 sth before the sky turn bright. We both washed up and headed to the McD breakfast.

Dear enjoying his Egg McMuffin with Ham. ;)Both of us having the same set of breakfast. *Sweet*These are some random pics taken early in the morning. lol.

After that, both of us have a normal wednesday that we always have. As per usual, classes starts at 1pm, ended at 6pm. Tired tired tired! Lotsa assignment to rush before i leave for Perth on 7th Sept for my bro's convo. I'll be back there for 2 weeks. Gosh, i wonder what i'm gonna do there.


I love you my baby baby boy!!!
Muackssss!!!
XOXO!!!

No comments: