Thursday, September 11, 2008

My bro's convo..



That's my bro with his uni name in d pics. University of Western Australia.


That's him, jz after shaking hand with the chancellor.


Him, holding his cert that costs alot!!!

So... finally.. after studying for 4 years... he finally graduated in bachelor of civil engineering.. we went over to perth on 6th of Sept to attend my bro's convo which is on 11th.. it's something i never been thru.. i dunno how excited he is.. but my parents are excited.. their baby son.. finally graduated.. lol. n d fees are heavy burden.. n d burden finally is done. I remember my dad very excited n funny.

My Family

Before taking any photos, he kept asking me, ' My hair messy not?' of course, in a joking manner. I dun think he's so vain. lol.

That's my bro again!!! He looks like a bear!!! hehe.

Something special bout his convo is their convo gown, the students have to rent by themselves n if you wanna rent d hat as well, it's extra $21!! what's d point rite? since everyone else wasn't wearing. Oh ya, another special thing is his convo is at night. I was surprised when i got to know this cuz in M'sia, our convos are all in d morning.

Winthrop Hall

D whole convo thingy was boring!!! I mean, i'm not involved rite, i'm not the students who'r graduating, of course i find it boring!!! But i love the hall. It's call Winthrop hall if i'm not mistaken. I alwiz remember it as sth like the harry potter's hall. haha. His uni is like those that we see in d tv series or movies, d classic type. D buildings are nice since it's ancient type. lol. We took some photograph around the uni and there's this photograph session by professional photographer. After that, the uni provided some light refreshment such as wines, fruits and sandwiches outside the hall. But when we went out, it was all gone. Wow!!! i guess those ppl must be very hungry as it was like 10pm. I was starving as well. So, my bro went to took some pics with his frenz then we headed home for Late Dinner at 11pm.

No comments: