Friday, June 6, 2008

long time no see.. lol..

It's been a long time since i last updated my blog, n it was jz some copy paste song lyrics. slowly getting lazy. hehe. I went to bangkok on 25th of May, came back on 28th. I wanted to update my blog bout my bangkok trip but i didn't manage to get the photos i took there yet. blame msn for it. the file sharing giving problems. Therefore, i would talk bout my bangkok trip on my next post maybe, when i get the photos. hehe.
Hmmm, I've been on break for like almost 2 weeks now, life getting bored at home, no more series, nothing to do. but i think my life is getting healthier at home. I go for sports alot, like tennis, squash, swimming. I go for gym, steam bath n sauna. Gym was good, especially the treadmill, make me sweat a lot, can lose some weight i hope. Thou it was good, but whenever I'm running on the treadmill, i would wanna give up easily. It was torturing okay? it's like i can't stop even when I'm tired. I always need very strong determination to finish the time. Then, i would do sit up. The 1st time i went, i did like 20 times, it was cool. Then, 2nd day, gosh, my tummy muscle pain. D 2nd time i went, i did like 5 times, painful....... but i continue till 20 again. hehe.
I guess there's nth much for me to say now, cuz there's nth interesting in my life currently. Til then, i would update as soon as i got all the photos. ;)

No comments: